Hearty meal can be simple and healthy!
Prep. time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 50 min.
2 tbsp butter
100 g cheese or cream cheese
1 clove garlic
salt, black pepper, paprika, nutmeg, coriander seeds (grounded), turmeric, cardamom
1. Cut pumpkin, remove seeds, and bake pumpkin for 40 min (175 C).
2. Meanwhile heat 2 tbsp butter in a pot, then gently cook 2 chopped onions for 20 mins on low heat.
3. Add baked pumpkin, water, cheese, garlic, salt and boil for 1 min.
4. Blend it all.
5. Add spices, mix it, cover and let it sit for 5-10 min.
6. Cut some tomatoes and place in the oven under the broiler for 5 min.
Here is video for this recipe.